Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Daily Photo: Week Seven

Surprise, I'm home! I got the opportunity to take a spontaneous trip back home, which I haven't been able to do in over a year so I'm really stoked to share some photos.

Day 043: Travel time! I caught the light rail for the first time, which seems crazy even to me. It's so easy!

Day 044: Breakfast with my mom featuring a pancake flight. If you've never had Liliokoi Pancakes, holy moly get some right now.

Day 045: Orange Blueberry Mojitos out in the backyard.

Day 046: Lots of goofing around with this munchkin.

Day 047: Tropical margaritas? Yes, please.

Day 048: Acai bowls are one thing that I love love and can't seem to really find when I'm not in Hawaii. Acai smoothies are everywhere and while they're great, they don't quite fill the void of a bowl packed with fruit, granola, and honey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment