Monday, September 8, 2014

Announcement: Hittin' The Road!

For those that don't know I'm hitting the road on September 17th to take a road trip by myself for a little over a month. This was a big decision for me to make but what it came down to was, why not? I love adventuring and lately I have been really hankering for one. I have spent time saving up money for awhile for nothing in particular and decided it was time to do something fun for myself. While I really appreciate the job that I have had here for the past two years it isn't what I went to school for or what I want to do in the long run so I decided to bite the bullet, pick my last day, and head out on an adventure. 

This is my tentative schedule, but who knows where things will take me!

I planned out my trip by picking a handful of places that I wanted to see and people I wanted to visit. Most of the stops on my trip include someone that I care about and can visit/stay with so I got really lucky on that front. I am really nervous and excited to be going on this trip! I hope to push myself out of my comfort zone, meet new people, try new things, and most of all grow. I plan on updating not only my blog here but posting on my Intagram reguarly, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. How cool, Jordan!! Nothing but good things can come from this experience. How fun... I'm looking forward to reading more about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Megan! I'm really excited about it.

      Delete