Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Skagit Valley Tulip/Daffodil Festival

  


Two weekends ago was a really wonderful weekend. It was spent adventuring, watching soccer, seeing some live music, and laying around watching movies. Probably the highlight of this all was that Travis and I went up to the Skagit Valley Tulip/Daffodil Festival. I was really in it for the daffodils, even though they were starting to wilt a bit, but the tulips were beautiful as well. As we were getting close and I could see the fields of yellow I was so excited, I maybe squealed a little. Just maybe. 

I have been living in Washington for almost 7 years now and this was the first time I've gone to the festival. I highly recommend going if you have the opportunity. It's only $5 to get in and it's a fun place to just walk around and take photos. Speaking of, here are some photos from our adventure!

This photo by Travis.


And the tulips he bought me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment