Monday, March 30, 2015

Daily Photo: Week Nineteen

Day 132: The morning before my mom left we went out to brunch at Wayward Cafe. I'm lucky she was being such a good vegan sport while she was here!

Day 133: Current reads - The Alchemist. There are a lot of thought provoking and inspiring quotes in here but I particularly loved this one, "One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving."

Day 134: I'm awful at keeping plants alive, but my little desk friend is still going strong for now.

Day 135: Spring flowers are turning from daffodils to tulips.

Day 136: Morning routines.

Day 137: This week I got two new bags that I am obsessed with. On the left a new gym bag from Fabletics, and on the right a fun (total steal) of a purchase from Forever 21.

Day 138: Saturday Travis and I went to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival. I have a lot of photos to share from it, but here's one for now of a boy that was yelling "Mom! Take a picture of them!" when we were still in line to get in. I can only imagine how much it blew his mind when he got to the actual fields.

0 comments:

Post a Comment