Saturday, February 7, 2015

Daily Photo: Week Twelve

Day 081: SUPER BOWL SUNDAY! I won't get into the really upsetting outcome of the game, but I will say I had a fun time before that part.

Day 082: If you somehow didn't already know, I'm just a tad bit into Star Wars. The dark side is going strong in my office.

Day 083: Current reads.

Day 084: I love cutting into a new avocado. I have taken so many photos of avocados, and I don't think I'll ever stop.

Day 085: It's been about 3 weeks and I am starting to really get into the swing of things at my new job,  so I have started adding some personal touches to my office walls. The Endless Summer poster and my favorite photo I've taken of my brother.

Day 086: Friday night should always be pizza night. My roommate and I made delicious buffalo chicken pizza, which I learned from my mom.

Day 087: I went out onto our balcony today to look at the rainy (again) Seattle streets and found this sad forgotten about through winter plant. Sorry, little guy :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment