Saturday, November 29, 2014

Daily Photo: Week Two

Day 008: Scarf season is in full swing here. I think I officially own too many, but we won't talk about that.

Day 009: On Sundays I volunteer watching the preschool class at my church and this week we made shakers using cardboard tubes and beads. Those rhino beads were cracking me up.

Day 010: I drive past some pretty cool murals through the city all the time and I decided to stop and actually take a photo of one of them.

Day 011: I don't think rainy Seattle needs much of an explanation.

 Day 012: Target bargain corner gets me every time, especially during the holidays.

Day 013: This is the mess of my failed attempt at baking cookies for work on Thanksgiving. I wasn't paying attention to the recipe closely enough and I put too much sugar in them. :( This is why baking is not my forte. 

Day 014: So, this photo is kind of a cheat. I had to work on Black Friday and it was such a crazy day that I forgot to take a photo. But I woke up this morning to a snow dusting, so here it is!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jordan! I really enjoyed reading your posts from your road trip! My husband and I have taken a few road trips with our daughter since moving to the PNW and we absolutely love it! We're currently planning another one down to Oregon sometime next Spring. Anyway... I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award. It's just a fun way to get to know other bloggers. If you'd like to participate there's more details about the full nomination on my blog. I hope you're doing well! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete