Saturday, October 18, 2014

6: Las Vegas, NV

My experience in Las Vegas is always pretty different from what people are used to hearing. I love the strip and all the crazy hotels and night life but I have a handful of family and good friends that live in the area, including my brother, so I do a lot of non-typical-Vegas things. The week-ish I spent in Vegas was actually less crazy than my few weeks prior to that. I spent a lot of time hanging out with my friends and family, went hiking, and ate a whole lot! 

PUPPIES! It seems like everywhere I have been lately there have been adorable puppies, especially in Vegas. I love it but it's also driving me crazy because I want one of my own so much.


One special thing I got to do was spend a couple of hours with my cousin. I don't get to see her much these days and this was the first time in a long time we were able to spend time just the two of us. It's always a good time hanging out with this lady! She's a wonderful mother, wife, and photographer. In fact, you should check her out here!

My recommendations:
Red Rock Canyon: Even just driving around the loop is beautiful! There are a lot of places to hike so we pulled off at a few different ones and did some mini hiking at each spot. I was totally blown away by how amazing and beautiful it was.

Sunrise Coffee: All I can say is - Iced Nutella Latte... drool.

Raising Cane's: Forever and always. I wouldn't normally recommend a fast food chain but if you like fried chicken, french fries, dipping sauce, and sweet tea this is the place to go for all of the above. (You can also find this in non-Vegas places, but there are a whole bunch of them in the area.)

Montana Meat Company: We went here for late night dinner and drinks - such a good spot! They have normal dishes with their own twist, like the buffalo chicken mac and cheese I got. It was all delicious and affordable.

Xox!

0 comments:

Post a Comment