Monday, October 20, 2014

7: Grand Canyon, AZ / Santa Fe, NM

I left Las Vegas at 4:00 AM to hit the Grand Canyon on my way to Santa Fe. It was a lot of driving for one day but completely worth it. I saw just about the most amazing sunrise ever while driving through Arizona and the Grand Canyon is breathtaking. I would absolutely visiting going there.

I only stopped at the Grand Canyon while in Arizona and then continued onto New Mexico. The colors and cultural influence in the area makes it a beautiful sight to see. I was also incredibly happy to be somewhere that actually looks like fall. I have definitely enjoyed the copious amounts of sunshine but I have been missing the beauty of fall.

Arizona: 

New Mexico:

I only had dinner and breakfast in Santa Fe but I would recommend both spots!
Jambo Cafe: First off, the staff here were some of the friendliest I've ever met. There were so many delicious sounding things on the menu. I got the wings and mixed fries. Everything was great, especially the sweet potato fries.

Palacio Cafe: I've become quite the fan of breakfast tacos and theirs were delicious! It's a small and cozy spot with another incredibly friendly staff. Their caramel macchiato was also on point.

Though I didn't spend much time in either state it was really interesting to see this area that I've never explored before. I'm definitely putting these on my list of places to visit again, particularly Santa Fe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment