Saturday, August 30, 2014

Mock Cheddar Bay Biscuits

Who loves Red Lobster? Me, that's for sure! I am a huge fan of seafood but the biscuits - oh my, drool. I stumbled upon a recipe for Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits awhile back and have made them a few times tweaking it each time and I have to say, I think I nailed it with this batch.


The recipe uses Bisquick so it is very simple. I think my next step will be making my own biscuit mix but for a quick and easy addition to your meal, these are the way to go.


Combine the following ingredients and mix together well:
2 c Bisquick
2/3 c milk
1 1/2 c grated cheddar cheese (I tend not to measure this precisely and just add until it looks cheesy enough!)
1/2-1 tbsp garlic salt


Drop balls onto cooking sheet and bake at 450* for 8-10 minutes. While they are in the oven melt 1/2 c butter and mix in 1/2 tbsp garlic salt. Once they are done remove from oven and coat each biscuit with garlic butter.


Enjoy! Xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment