Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Moscow, Idaho.

Moscow, I am becoming quite the fan of you. I know I am biased because going there means I get to see my best friend who happens to be my brother! I had a great weekend with visiting my brother. I helped him finish setting up his new apartment, we had a BBQ with friends, and went hiking. We also got to go out to breakfast and to the Farmer's Market with one of my good friend's parents that live in Pullman. I can't believe that was the first time I've gone to the Farmer's Market this summer. I definitely need to make a couple more trips before winter hits.


5 hour drive alone is not ideal, but at least it is pretty.


I am obsessed with all of the different types and colors of the peppers.


This dog started to follow us and he was probably the most amazing dog I have ever met. Jacob named him Thor, even though we're pretty sure he was deaf. He would sniff things out but then sprint to get in front of us again. When we came to forks in the trail he would sniff out both and decide which path to take. He had on a collar so I am guessing he belonged to someone that lived nearby, if not I probably would have taken him with me.


Love you, brother!

0 comments:

Post a Comment