Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sasquatch! 2012: The Wild Ones

For those of you that do not know what Sasquatch! is, it is a 4 day music festival that takes place Memorial Day weekend at The Gorge Amphitheater. It focuses on indie bands but there are comedians, hip hop artists, DJs, and a whole variety of people that perform. I went last year and it was amazing so going again was a must. It was so much fun and I got to see some friends that we camped with last year and had barely seen since then. (Like Candace!) Some bands that I saw were Of Monsters and Men, Santigold, Girl Talk, Macklemore (which was a surprise performance and so amazing!), Pretty Lights, Alabama Shakes, Childish Gambino, Metric, The Shins, Jack White, Tycho, The Head and The Heart, Bon Iver, Fun., Feist, Silversun Pickups, Beck, Nero, Tenacious D, and a handful more! People always seem to ask who my favorite was and it's pretty impossible to choose one when you have 4 days filled of amazing performers. I will say that the Silversun Pickups were absolutely wonderful and the dance tent during Nero was so much fun. Here are some of the photos I took over the weekend!
 Tickets!
Our flag! Our camp site was named The Wild Ones.

Friday's schedule.

Girl Talk

Surprise Macklemore performance.

Bon Iver

 My car. A lot of neon paint was used over the weekend.


A LOT of neon paint.

Sticker bombing. Check out The Magical Sticker!

 Fun.

Nero dance tent.

And here are a few of my favorites that other people took:

Jessica, Hannah, and I on the lawn during Feist.
All of The Wild Ones.

We got to meet Nick Kroll! He is just as hilarious in person.

Making our pact to all camp together again next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment