Saturday, June 16, 2012

Summer's here!

Summer has arrived! Which this year means I GRADUATED! It is such a strange feeling to be done with college. I am excited and nervous to be finished and to move out into the "real" world but I am also sad because I know I will miss it. (Yeah, I am one of those dorky kids that actually likes school. I know, it's weird.) Since everyone always asks I will just say it here- I have no clue what my next step is. I had to get surgery a few days ago so I'm stuck on the couch for the time being and I am not sure how long my recovery period is going to be. Basically that means that I put applying to jobs on pause for awhile because I do not know when I will be able to start working. For the time being I'm just trying to recover and crossing my fingers that we find a place to live in Seattle soon.
Since I have so much time on my hands I have been nerding out reading articles, watching TV shows, and getting ideas for how I want to decorate my room when I move. I love my bedroom now but it is unorganized and definitely looks like a college kid's room which I want to move away from a bit since I am a "big kid" now. (Whatever that means).
Now that I have rambled on for a bit, I will say that the point of this post was just to be a little update and introduction to the posts that I have to come! I have so many things to talk about (like I said, I graduated and am now stuck at home with not much to do) so I'm going to separate them into a few different posts so stay tuned!
For now, I will leave you all with this:
Told you I did it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment