Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Personal Update

Ohhhh, life! Things have been all over the place, as usual. I am in my last few weeks of college (AHHHHHHH) so you can imagine how that is. I have two pieces of news I will share about my personal life- First of all, I dislocated my knee about a week and a half ago. I've never been to the ER before and I haven't even really hurt myself since I broke my foot in elementary school. It was ridiculously painful, I popped it back in myself (Crazy, I know. I didn't really think about it at the time) and it was swollen like a baseball the next morning. I have been limping around since then and got an MRI today so pray that I get good news about it! Hopefully I won't have to have surgery and everything will be okay. I am also really hoping that it gets significantly better before Sasquatch, which is in 9 DAYS!
The second piece of news is that I got an iPhone! I know, I finally joined most of the world and got a smart phone. The reason I want to share this is because now I have a bunch of cool iPhone/instagram photos that I can share with you. It's been really sunny in Bellingham the past week and it is so wonderful! So here's my life:

Our first sunny day.

Me and my fellow crippled friend.

Super sunny Saturday in Yelm.


Accompanied by puppies.

Including Candace's pup!


Paige! 



Sunday barbecue.

All of this sun is bringing my freckles out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment