Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Favorites: January Photos

Going along with one of my 2015 goals to do more regular blog posts I have decided to do a Friday Favorites on the last Friday of each month featuring some of my favorite photos I've taken from the month.

Favorite DSLR photo of the month (not already posted here): My little brother at my favorite lunch spot, while I was back home for New Year's. 


Favorite iPhone photo of the month: My last day back home, without a cloud in the sky.

Favorite Instagram photo of the month: This was a throwback to my Mt Rainier adventure day which you can see more of here.

And just for fun, my favorite selfie of the month (featuring Maddy):

Happy Friday! Xox

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I see a lot of bloggers doing "Friday Favorites" but this is a great twist on the usual "what I'm currently loving..." post. :-)

    ReplyDelete