Friday, November 21, 2014

Daily Photo: Week One

I decided to put myself to the challenge of taking a photo a day! I did this project awhile back but didn't make it through the whole year, so here I am back at it. I'm going to try to hold myself accountable and post the photos from the week each Saturday. Wish me luck!


Day 001: It's been so cold this past week that my roommate and I absolutely needed hot chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles! And we got to drink them in these matching mugs my mom got us last Christmas :) 

Day 002: This is possibly my favorite picture ever! We celebrated my friend Maggie's birthday by singing karaoke in crazy wigs. This picture of her cracks me up.

Day 003: Have I mentioned that my favorite band is the Foo Fighters? (It's kind of an obsession) I've had their new album, Sonic Highways, on repeat for a week. 

Day 004: Updating my photo album with some photobooth and disposable camera pictures.

Day 005: I started a new job for the holiday season and spent most of this week in training.

Day 006: I'm not a big fan of wearing pants (I know, it sounds weird) but long socks are my best friend during the winter. I picked these up when I was in San Francisco and I'm obsessed. 

Day 007: Speaking of obsessions, I've been binge watching Once Upon A Time and the only thing better than that was going to the midnight premiere of Mockingjay Part 1 (screams with excitement). It was amazing. UH-MAZE-ING.

0 comments:

Post a Comment