Thursday, October 9, 2014

4: Los Angeles, CA

My stop in LA was short & sweet. I wish I could have stayed longer but I definitely enjoyed the time I had. 

My friends Nick & Candace recently moved from Portland to LA which is a significantly greater distance and very inconvenient for me since I love being able to visit them. But, as always they were great hosts and I am already itching to go back to LA again. We drove around a bit to some shops, ate, and had coffee. Also, a spicy mango margarita from 3 Dog Cantina that I would definitely recommend trying. 


Most importantly, WE SAW RAFI FROM THE LEAGUE. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you have watched The League go, now. I snapped these pictures of Nick and Candace where he's sitting in the background. 

THE BEST.
And this is just me being super happy to be hanging out and drinking cider. 


Los Angeles, you're pretty sweet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment