Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year

This year was one big roller coaster. I had some great times, and some really terrible times. I learned more about myself this year than any other time in my life. I lost important people and I gained new friends. As hard as this year was, I am glad it happened but I am in no way sad to see it end. 

Here is my year in quick review and some of my favorite photos:


I spent some great days exploring the amazing city I live in.

I got to travel to back home, to Portland, Idaho, Whistler, and Vegas.

Each of those trips included some amazing adventures.

I got to see one of my best friends graduate and ship off to grad school.

Spent one crazy weekend out at Lake Chelan.

And another camping at Lake Quinault.

I got tattoos with my brothers.


Spent time with my family and went to my first 49ers game.

And I went to some great concerts.

The most important thing I learned this year is that it is important to care and it is important to show it. Care about yourself and care about the people in your life. Don't forget to remind yourself and everyone around you how great they are and show your gratitude for those important people.

1 comment: