Saturday, July 27, 2013

Paradise

I got to go home for a week and a half and it was great. I love living in Washington but I definitely miss my family and the paradise that I got to grow up in. Here is a recap of my trip in some of my favorite photos!
One of the best things about being back with my mom is that I always have someone to join me for coffee!



The food... Oh, the food.


The house we stayed at had the perfect view, a perfectly placed hammock, and a perfect wicker swing bench. I am in love with that bench. I read on it, napped on it, and admired the sail boat pattern of the cushion. I want it on my porch.


Mornings.


I have adorable little cousins and an adorable little brother.


Also these brothers...


And this crazy side of the family.


Did I mention the food?

 
I miss you already, Hawaii.



Oh, and I can't forget this bad quality photo of me and the best mom in the world at Legally Blonde The Musical!
Seriously, she's the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment