Thursday, January 26, 2012

Taco Bell... for breakfast?

I don't know about any of you, but I have a love for Taco Bell. I know how bad it is, I know how disgusting their cheese (if you can even call it that) is, but I just can't help it! 

On twitter this morning I saw that they have released a breakfast menu. They're starting it out in about 800 restaurants in Western states. Despite my guilty pleasure for Taco Bell when I first heard this I was a bit skeptical. Somewhere that specializes in sloppy beef and pump cheese doesn't sound like somewhere I want to start off my day. I was intrigued so I found an article on USA Today and now I'm definitely going to have to check this out for myself. According to the article, to create this breakfast menu they've teamed up with brands such as Johnsonville, Cinnabon, Tropicana, and Seattle's Best. Plus, the menu is all under $3! Cinnabon for under $3? I'm there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment