Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday Favorites: March Photos

Happy April, everyone! Is it blowing anyone else's mind that it is April already? I feel like this year is flying by more than in the past, but it's been a great year so far. Maybe that's why I feel that way! Anyway, now that March has ended here's the third volume of monthly fave photos!


Favorite DSLR photo: A snap from while we were driving to the Tulip Festival, which I still have loads of photos from to share.

Favorite iPhone photo: Seeing a show at the Hi Dive in Ballard, and it was so good! Check out Verlaine, I was an instant fan.

Favorite Instagram photo: I cracked myself up with this photo, probably because I was delirious. I was so sick earlier this month, I haven't been that sick in a really long time. Travis accidentally called me when he meant to call someone else and I think I scared him, as he put it "death answered the phone". Yeah. That bad. But, he rules and he brought me over SO much ramen, gatorade, cough drops, and orange juice.
 

Favorite "selfie": Travis, Patrick, and I at the Sounders game a couple of weeks ago all decked out. We got lucky and the rain stopped for the few hours we were at the game, plus we tied which isn't too shabby.
 

Can't wait for April adventures! Xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment