Friday, July 5, 2013

Digital Marketing & Patriotism

I always get excited when I see a company being really innovative with their marketing tactics. It was something that was focused on in my two favorite marketing classes and something I hope to be able to do with my career. This Fourth of July Clear Channel hit the creativity nail right on the head with their United 4th campaign.

In order to display their large scale digital media abilities. Digital billboards lit up across the country from Albuquerque to Portland each displaying one line of "The Star Spangled Banner". They posted a video showing the billboards across the country accompanied by Ingrid Michaelson's beautiful rendition of the song.



You can also see the way everyone else got involved in the spirit of the holiday by checking out #united4th on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Vine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment