Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Squatch 2013 in full

Okay, okay I still have not developed the rest of my film but I cannot wait to share my Sasquatch photos any longer! When I do get it developed I'll throw the additional ones into a future post. For those that do not know Sasquatch! Festival is a 4 day musical festival that happens every Memorial Day weekend at amazingly beautiful The Gorge in Washington. This year was the third year I have gone and every year is a new and exciting experience.
Sunset at The Gorge
This year I saw: 
Arctic Monkeys, Vampire Weekend, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Nick Offerman, Bloc Party, The XX, Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs, Laidback Luke, Empire of The Sun, Capital Cities, Youngblood Hawke, Dropkick Murphys, Shout Out Louds, Earl Sweatshirt, Grimes, Azari & III, Mumford & Sons, Odesza, Imagine Dragons, Cake, Alt-J, Steve Aoki, The Postal Service.

The Postal Service was easily my favorite. I knew they would be because of how much I love them but I would honestly say hearing them live was better than listening to them on CD. It was so amazing to watch them make music on stage with all the different effects they use. Empire Of The Sun was also a mind blowing show. The only big disappointment was that while Grimes was playing her sound was kind of going out so we couldn't hear her very well.

I had such a blast, as usual, and here are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend:
Odesza


The Postal Service





0 comments:

Post a Comment